We offer real saving options to fit your requirements with personalized options starting from $499 ByOwner Service - the choice is yours without sacrificing service. Get in touch to realize what makes us different without the gimmicks.
In Florida real estate, cost is the usually the most important concern which is why we offer non-traditional service options for our Sellers to choose the services they want. Our goal is to build a long lasting trustworthy friendship which means more to us than any compensation we get from selling real estate.
There are many people and companies who offer to sell real estate. Some of them are smart, efficient, focused, versatile and willing to go the extra mile and some of them aren’t. Since 2004 First Fortune Realty is providing clients with the service options they require and guidance to make the right choices to get their property sold around the Southeast Florida Region.
Finding a Realtor who will assist you in selling your property with the best deal possible in a reasonable amount of time, all while providing sound advice, takes some effort. Interview at least three candidates before you sign a contract. Ask potential Realtors how much they think you can sell your property for. If two Realtors say $600,000 and the third says $700,000, think hard. It’s likely the high bid is an exaggeration to attract your business. In the trade it’s known as buying a listing. In the end, you’ll be the one who pays because the high price will scare away potential buyers before you inevitably drop the price. A good Advisor will have expectations who may want you to leave when the house is shown, move some furniture around and scrub the tile in the bathroom. It shows that they can think like a buyer and that's a good thing.
Contact us and see how we handle our Clients with the Success to sell their home. We just do it …Simply Professional with Options in a non-traditional manner!
Reasons to Hire a Realtor
1) Education and Experience : You hire people who can get the task completed. The trick is to find the right person. For the most part, they all cost roughly the same, so why not hire a person with education and experience? We're all looking for more precious time in our lives, and hiring pros gives us that time.
2) Buffering Help : Realtors take the spam out of your property showings. If you're a buyer of new homes, your Realtor will keep the builder's agents at bay, preventing them from biting or nipping at your heels. If you're a seller, your Realtor will filter all those phone calls that lead to nowhere from lookie-loos and try to induce serious buyers to write an offer immediately.
3) Neighborhood Knowledge : Realtors either possess intimate knowledge or they know where to find the industry buzz about your neighborhood. They can identify comparable sales and hand these facts to you, in addition to pointing you in the direction where you can find more data on schools, crime or demographics. For example, you may know that a home down the street was on the market for $350,000, but a Realtor will know it had upgrades and sold at $285,000 after 65 days on the market and after twice falling out of escrow.
4) Price Guidance : Contrary to what some people believe, Realtors do not select prices for sellers or buyers. However, a Realtor will help to guide clients to make the right choices for themselves. Seller Representatives will ask buyers to weigh all the data supplied to them and to choose a price. Then based on market supply, demand and the conditions, the Realtor will devise a negotiation strategy.
5) Market Conditions Information : Realtors can disclose market conditions, which will govern your selling or buying process. Many factors determine how you will proceed. Data such as the average per square foot cost of similar homes, median and average sales prices, average days on market and ratios of list-to-sold prices, among other criteria, will have a huge bearing on what you ultimately decide to do.
6) Professional Networking : Realtors network with other professionals, many of whom provide services that you will need to buy or sell. Due to legal liability, many Realtors will hesitate to recommend a certain individual or company over another, but they do know which vendors have a reputation for efficiency, competency, and competitive pricing. Realtors can, however, give you a list of references with whom they have worked and provide background information to help you make a wise selection.
7) Negotiation Skills and Confidentiality : Realtors negotiate well because, unlike most buyers and sellers, they can remove themselves from the emotional aspects of the transaction and because they are skilled. It's part of their job description. Good Realtors are not messengers, delivering buyer's offers to sellers and vice versa. They are professionals who are trained to present their client's case in the best light and agree to hold client information confidential from competing interests.
8) Handling Volumes of Paperwork : Today's purchase agreements run twelve pages or more. That does not include the disclosures nor service providers. Most real estate files average thicknesses from one to three inches of paper. One tiny mistake or omission could land you in court or cost you thousands. An experienced and educated Realtor makes a difference!
9) Answer Questions After Closing : Even the smoothest transactions that close without complications can come back to haunt. Many questions can pop up that were overlooked in the excitement of closing. Professional Realtors stand by ready to assist. Worthy and honest Realtors don't leave you in the dust to fend for yourself.
10) Develop Relationships for Future Business : The basis for a Realtors success and continued career in real estate is referrals. Fewer Realtors would survive if their livelihood was dependent on consistently drumming up new business. This emphasis gives Realtors strong incentives to make certain clients are happy and satisfied. It also means that a Realtor who stays in the business will be there for you when you need to hire or refer a Realtor again.